Moving from BlackBerry to Android is an easy process, too.
1. Open Google Sync on your BlackBerry.
2. Choose “Sync Now” to make sure the most current contact information is added to your Google account.
3. Open the “Accounts & Sync” app on your Android phone from the gear icon.
4. Touch “Google.” Touch to add a checkmark to “Sync Contacts.”
5. Touch “Sync Now” to sync.
6. Open your contacts app. Touch the arrow next to “Phonebook” to open the drop down menu. Make sure “Google” is checked. You will now see all your synced contacts.
You can also transfer it with Phone Transfer
If you have any problem, try to follow the guide below.How to Transfer Contacts from BlackBerry to Samsung