I just found out that my SGS back camera lens cover cracked. It was during when I wanted to use my SGS to take picture, I notice that there is a glare of lights on my capture screen, so I thought it might be finger prints on the camera lens. When trying to clean the lens cover, only to be discovered that it has cracked.
1) no, I did not drop my SGS
2) no, I did not borrow my SGS to someone else
3) the only time my SGS was not on the table is when I put it in my pants pocket
4) no, I didn't keep my SGS in the rear pocket of my pants
5) no, no one sat on my lap when I kept my SGS on my pants pocket
6) when it is in my pants pocket, no other object share the same pocket with my SGS
7) no, my pants is not that tight / fits until when sit down position, the tremendousness pressure of the tightness could break the lens cover.
From what I can come into conclusion is, the back camera lens cover might have a low level of pressure tolerance + has a design flaw. How could it cracked just like that, and I'm very careful in handling my SGS.
Anyone has a cracked back camera lens cover and didn't know how it occurred?