Well, I accidentally got the sgs wet. Where I live in AZ, we have to put our phones next to the window to get good reception and when I did last week, I walked away to use my bluetooth and heard it fall into a small bowl in the sink with water in it. I immediately took the battery out and put it in a bag of rice. Now when I turn it on the screen color is faded and within about 30 seconds starts to get horizontal lines on it. I queried a cell phone repair shop here in Tucson and they emailed me back saying not to use it as they had heard of people that had been shocked by the phone. My question is, can it be repaired and if so, are there any reputable shops out there that would give me a cost quote. If it is true it is unsafe to use, I will just try to find a used one to replace it with. Thanks ahead of time for any info that can help me.