To activate call forwarding I have to do the following...
1. From the Home screen, tap Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Call settings.
4. Select Voice call.
5. Select Call forwarding.
6. Select one of the following :
* Always forward (This enables Call Forwarding Unconditional).
* Forward when busy (This enables Call Forward Busy).
* Forward when unanswered (This enables Call Forwarding No Reply).
* Forward when unreachable (This enables Call Forward Not Reachable).
7. Type the 10 digit number to which you want to forward your calls.
8. Tap Done.
9. Tap Enable.
Call Forwarding is enabled.
I would love to have a shortcut !!
For a while I was using this as a shortcut...
Dial *21*, followed by the 10-digit number you want your calls forwarded to, then #
After this is done, on screen it shows "MMI Code started"
And sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't !! Not sure why !!
Any suggestions / tips ?