To download Froyo 2.2.1:
- unroot the phone,
- factory reset the phone (three buttons),
- a program called "uninstal Kies" uninstall Kies,
- load only Kies 18.104.22.16803_102_1, other versions do not work with kies registry patcher,
- start Kies,
- only now connect the phone to a komp,
- kies load registry patcher v.22.214.171.124,
- kies registry patcher should show which version you are using Kies,
- under "file"and choose "load backup" and choose the option from XEU,
- option XEU check the folder that you kies registry patcher offer
- do not touch anything else in patcher,
- the question of kies registry patcher answer "yes"
- return to Kies, and down right click option to update,
- follow the instructions and Kies,
- in comp shut down all antivirus.
- komp required in framework 3.5,
- the battery in the phone is full,
- leave the comp, phone, and Kies do their job,
- Upon completion of first place with three buttons do again the "factory reset"
- you should see: I9000XXJPY PDA, PHONE: I9000XXJPY, CSC: I9000XAJPY, build info: 2010.12,
- restart comp, delete the uninstal kies version you used to install the new version of today 126.96.36.19914_49_2,
- component will now show that this is a new USB device and leave the work to be completed.