This guide is for those who want to go back to a stock ROM after installing Darky's ROM.
This guide is only for those with a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (International version).
Disable any lagfixes before doing this! Do not proceed on a lagfixed phone.
Before continuing, make a backup of all your data.
Now, you'll need the following files before starting the procedure:
• A Stock ROM/Firmware file.
Download the two files below from the following links. Extract both the RARs to the same folder.http://www.multiupload.com/PVS9N2LA2P
- Firmware Password: samfirmware.comhttp://www.multiupload.com/I5WICSBFJ1
- .PIT file (Required)
This is the I9000XWJM7 firmware. It's a Europe region Eclair firmware. I chose Eclair flashing Froyo directly causes problems as it does not have all the files needed to fully install a stock ROM.
• The Galaxy S Drivers.
These are probably already installed on your PC. But if not, download here.
Windows [32 bit]:http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOB...dows-x86.shtml
Windows [64 bit]:http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOB...dows-x64.shtml
• ODIN v1.3.
This is the program you'll use to put the stock firmware on the phone.http://www.multiupload.com/IFN1BVYE93
1. Make sure you have extracted the contents of the Firmware, .PIT and ODIN rar files to a folder.
2. Turn off your phone and boot into the Download Mode (Volume DOWN+Home+Power Button).
3. Start ODIN. Then connect the phone to the computer. ODIN will say 'Added!'.
4. Make sure that the 'Re-Partition' option in ODIN is ticked. (Screenshot below)
4. Then, in ODIN, select the following files in PIT, PDA, CSC and PHONE:
a) .PIT: s1_odin_20100512.pit
b) PDA: CODE_I9000XWJM7.tar
c) PHONE: MODEM_I9000XXJM3.tar
d) CSC: CSC_I9000OXAJM1.tar
5. Now, click on Start.
6. When ODIN says 'Close serial port and wait until rebooting', and the phone reboots, disconnect the phone from the computer.
You can use Kies to upgrade to Froyo after installing this stock ROM.