Hi Dear Thanks
Below is a quote from xda's post which you advise me to read. I have 3 doubts.
Quote from xda:-
""5. Start a new command prompt and navigate to the folder / drive where adb is located.
If you haven´t downloaded adb yet, get it here.
6. Type "adb reboot download" to the command prompt and press enter"".
1.When I downloaded ADB, i got a "ADB_Windows_22.214.171.124z.rar" file. Should I extract it before go to the command prompt..?
2.xda says to use odin v1.3..I have flashed my phone with odin v1.7...Which one i should use for the 3 button combo fix....?
3. Should I go to download mode before I press Start button...?
1. yes. You should get the "adb.exe" file.
2. You can use Odin_v1.7,too.
3. "Type "adb reboot download" to the command prompt and press enter"