Samsung Apps @ What happen to 'downloaded application file
' from Samsung Apps after we install those application onto our SGS?
1) will the downloaded application file automatic deleted from our SDcard?
2) will the downloaded application file remain in our SDcard after installation?
Because if it remains somewhere in the SDcard, I would like to know the location it is stored so I could manually delete it.
This is how I came out with this question,
1) I downloaded Krazy Kart Racing from Samsung Apps and installed it
2) this downloaded application / games size is approximately 20mb + - [ if not mistaken ]
3) so I was thinking since the game already been installed, the downloaded installation file
is of no use to me and also it eats up around 20mb of my SDcard space.
4) I browse through 'My Files' but couldn't locate / or find the downloaded installation file of
Krazy Kart Racing or any file the size of approximately 20mb + -
Any input from you guys? ....