She took a photo of me and then saved it to her contacts in her phone book so when I call her my photo comes up and I thought I would do the same fwith mine somehow cus it does have a symbol with a face but for some reason cant save anything.
Do as follows:
1. Bring up Contacts
2. Press the Menu button (button on the lower left below the display)
3. Select "Options"
4. Select "Copy Contacts"
5. Select "SIM to Phone"
6. Let the contacts be copied
7. Press the Menu button again
8. Select View Settings
9. Uncheck "SIM Card" and press OK"
Voila! You now have all the contacts in your phone and can now have multiple phone numbers per contact, e-mail, street, web addresses, birthdays, anniversaries - oh and of course, PHOTOS:
10. Hold your finger on the contact you want to add a photo to
11. In the popup menu, select "Edit"
12. Press the outlined face in the upper left of the contact details
13. Press "Album" if you already have a photo of that person, or "Take Photo" to take a photo
14. After you're done adding the photo, press "Save"
15. Your contact now has a photo that will show when you call the person, or the person calls you.
BTW, my 3 year old cheapo SonyEricsson mobile phone already had that feature. Nothing novel about it anymore...