Hi can anyone help with the below.
This is very frustrating - i found this on another forum that explains my problem but can't fina a solution
1. Composing and Sending a new email from the Exchange client works as
2. Replying to a message produces an undesirable result. The email fails to
send and is placed into the "outbox" folder.
3. Pressing "Send outgoing messages" does not result in any success or
4. The outgoing message is permanently stuck in the outbox until manually
1. User Attempts to send a reply to a message in the Exchange Client
2. The message is placed into the outbox and the message attempts to send
3. The message fails sending. A notification should be given to the user
that the message has failed to send with an error code.
4. The user attempts to send outgoing messages by selecting the "Send
outgoing messages" option in the outbox. This should result in immediate
feedback as to success/failure