Hello everyone, I loved you to take a look at my first game ever.
He's still in beta, but decided to start a little earlier, to gather opinions.
I have published two versions, one free and a paid version, the links are only for the free version
Below is some of the text placed on the android market:
Construct the path that Jeky the Orange will take so he can accomplish his mission. Launch Jeky from the tree in the apparatus you have constructed, where realistic physics dictates the rules.
This is a fun and challenging physics game, a new puzzle concept that will challenge your neurons. Here you can unleash your creativity by helping Jeky, free his friends, the fruits, from the clutches of "alien birds".
- All levels may have several solutions.
- Hard and rubber bars.
- Engines with paddles.
- A magic potion that turns our hero into a monster.
- Complex solutions give you more points, think in a Rube Goldberg machine.
- Catch rings for extra points.
- Realistic physics game.
- Original music and sounds.
- Playback features.
- Automatic saving of games - You come back to the game where you left.
- Share your accomplishments with your friends.
- Simple tutorial.