Many samsung galaxy user faced the Kies Connection problem after kies is upgrade. This is what i saw from one 'android forum'.I try already and it works.
1. Turn on USB debug mode in my phone >settings>applications>development
2. Connect the phone to computer via USB
3. Allow Windows to load drivers
4. Disconnect phone from USB
5. Turn off phone's USB debug mode
6. Reconnect USB between phone and computer
7. Successfully connect with Kies via the USB
The key here being: Have the phone in USB Debug mode when connecting to the computer to automatically load the drivers via the Windows Recognized New Hardware Wizard. Then disconnect and turn off the phone's USB Debug mode before reconnecting to the computer and Kies.