Dear all Samsung Galaxy S2 User,
I believe many of you have the problem to sync your calender in your phone to the Outlook (I am using Outlook 2007). I had the same problem before but it was solved.
I think the most important setting is the folder option and the period for your calender sync in Kies.
Kies is fine and works seamlessly; but you need to make sure it is properly setup.
Here is my steps to set it up and it works perfectly.
(1) Connect your phone in such a way you like. (I used USB).
(2) Fire up your Kies and your phone must show itself as a Connected device. (if you cannot connect your phone, please find other discussion. I believe others can help.)
(3) Click on your phone icon (mine is "GT-I9100) on the left panel and you will see a page on the right panel.
(4) Click on the "Sync" tab on the top of the panel.
(5) On the Personal Information section, please check "Sync Schedule with Outlook"
(6) Choose "Selected Schedule folder". Then choose yours Calender. Mine is "Personal Folder>Calender". It may also work with the "All Schedules" but I only have one calender in my Outlook 2007.
(7) Check "Sync Selected Folder " and pick the period that you would like to be sync.
** This is very important. I cannot sync before because I did not specify a period.
Click the Sync button on the top right hand corner. Then everything in Outlook is exactly looked like as in your phone.
N.B. Some people have complained about the duplicated entries in the Calender. However this is not the case. As you may have multiple accounts such as yahoo Calender or Google Calender, each account will be color-coded as what you can see in your Account section in the Settings section on your phone. You can uncheck their Calender Sync options for each account. Then the duplication situation will be gone.
Hope this help many others having the same problem to sync their calenders with the phone.