samsung galaxy s forum
Find Your Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Do you like Samsung Galaxy S?    
Advanced search
Scratch-Proof your Samsung Galaxy S                      Best Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S Cheap Cell Phone Accessories
Bookmark Samsung Galaxy S Forum
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on AskShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on SquidooShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz
Author Topic: 5 Things You Need to Know About adidas NMD  (Read 160 times)
Linders

Afghanistan Afghanistan

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:25:03 AM »

5 Things You Need to Know About adidas NMD

It?ˉs been a strong year for adidas. The Three Stripes had a massive hit making use of the Ultra Boost. It built on Tubular by introducing new styles to qualify for the line. And some guy named Kanye debuted a collection under the brand.

Building on that momentum, adidas is looking to end 2015 strong by launching a totally new style under its Originals wing. Dubbed the adidas nmd pas cher, the new silhouette uses two of adidas?ˉ most popular technologies ?a Primeknit and Boost ?a not for running or basketball, especially traveling the streets on a daily basis. The sneaker is definitely the brainchild of Nic Galway, a 16-year veteran at adidas and also the man who helped developed the Yeezy Boost line with Kanye West. Here the adidas VP of Global Design breaks down what you need to know about adidas NMD.

?°What I really loved about the products in the mid-??80s was it was a time where the future was the thing. No one had computers at home you know? adidas nmd soldes We, as a German brand, were making this wearable technology the minute no one actually had the computers. It showed a real great pioneering spirit them to must of had at that time. I always feel my responsibility as creative director now is to say we don?ˉt just look at of the fact that shoes used to look in our archive, we also have to understand the spirit who they were made in...I wanted to pick up some of those memories and inject in the latest emotions of today.?±

?°You know it?ˉs adidas and you don?ˉt just have to see the stripes. It?ˉs adidas in the packages heart. That was the challenge. The way we approached that was to make sure deterioration nothing on that shoe that didn?ˉt need to be there. Everything has a function. You maintain Boost foam. You hold the Primeknit upper, which gives it a real modern sensation. They?ˉre not decorative. It informed a very new, unique silhouette included in the own right.?±

"I tell my design team, adidas nmd femme pas cher 'If you go into our archives and you look at our sneakers by way of past, don?ˉt take them back to your desk. Leave them in the archives and then sit back in your desk and see what you remember. Work from that.' I don?ˉt want to make things that look like the Ultra. I want to capture what it is people love."

?°The blocking element provides support in the Boost foam. The elements during the upper provide some level of structure within Primeknit because there?ˉs no lining or reinforcements in the shoe. That was the challenge for us, but it also informed a very new silhouette, and that?ˉs what I liked.You kind of forget about the lines.?±

?°Everything happens to be informed by working to the innovations. adidas nmd homme pas cher Thats the attention to detail. We prefer the holes cut out with a sole for finding a reason. It?ˉs not decorative, it?ˉs to allow the Boost to move freely in order to get the best energy return. The blocking is familiar, but it?ˉs providing stability. The heel mustache towards the back references something very iconic from our brand, but also allows us to not have all the reinforcements along at the inside. Everything can there be to the reason, and if you were to remove one element, it wouldn?ˉt work. That?ˉs important to my opinion. It?ˉs not decorating product. It?ˉs really integrating, therfore the result is something familiar, but completely new."
Best Screen Protector
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Got a new phone? Find the forum here