I think I’ve found a fairly huge bug in Galaxy S versions with front camera. I’m using i9000 with Froyo. This crash is easily re-creatable. Just want to know whether this occurs in all models.
1. Go to “Camera”
2. Select the main camera (the back camera. Should be already selected)
3. Press the “shooting mode” button. (2nd button down from the top left hand corner – the one with the “rectangle” or “screen” icon)
4. Select the “Add me” mode from the list of available shooting modes (it should be in screen 2/2)
5. “Add me” mode should now be enabled with your screen now divided into 2.
6. Without turning off “Add me” Repeatedly and quickly switch back and forth between the main and front camera by pressing the switch camera button (the top left hand button - the one with the “spinning” camera icon). After a few times (usually under 5 times). It will crash / hang.